The complete site work package for a six acre boat ramp facility along the Broad Kill River in Lewes, DE.
Cecil County awarded JJID the contract for a 15 acre expansion of refuse handling facilities in North East, MD.
Amtrak awarded JJID the contract for drainage improvements along the Philadelphia / Harrisburg Line at Overbrook Station.
References (available upon request)
- The Riverfront : A riverfront development located in Wilmington, DE that includes retail outlets with several anchor stores, a convention center, night clubs, banks, restaurants, a river walk and open areas.JJID, Inc. site work to date: $5 million
- Middletown Crossing : A forty-acre shopping center located in Middletown, DE with major stores including Acme Markets and Happy Harry’s. The site included a five-acre retention pond.JJID, Inc. site work to date: $4.6 million
- University of Delaware , Pencader Campus: Multi-story student dormitory in Newark, DE. The site work included campus improvements such as tennis and basketball courts in addition to utility relocation and earthwork in preparation for the building foundation.JJID, Inc. site work to date: $1.5 million
- Marriot Residence Inn : A complex located in Newark, DE on the University of Delaware Campus. The site work included a fourteen foot cut and extensive earthwork to accommodate the new hotel.JJID, Inc. site work to date: $1.1 million
- Courtyard at U of D : Two multi-story student housing complexes at the University of Delaware in Newark and Dover, DE. The site work included retention ponds, tennis courts and recreational fields.JJID, Inc. site work: $7 million
- Wal-Mart Supercenter : A 33-acre commercial site development project, involving earthwork, utilities and paving for a 218,000 square-foot building and 15-acre parking lot. The site work included retention ponds, over 114,000 cubic yards of fill, sanitary and storm sewer, pump station, concrete curbing and hot mix paving. JJID, Inc. site work: $6.5 million